Carolina Lifestyles Laminate Floors

ginnynashvilleMarch 19, 2011

So, I found the laminate flooring display called "CAROLINA LIFESTYLES", and I really like the styling of them and the built in padding for sound barrier. However, I can not find anything about them as far as how well they perform, etc. I know that they are made by a European company called Lamett. The display is pretty, but that is all I know. The Lamett website does not show this particular style. Does anyone know the AC ratings of the Carolina Lifestyles? It is so pretty, but can't commit to something without being able to research it to death! My previous post on 3/17/2011 called "Highest Quality Laminate Floors" explains the rest of my story. We are hardwood people that have a need in a particular area for laminate.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Floortech

Carolina lifestyles could be a buying group name. If so you will need to know the crossover name. Ask the retailer to give you the information you need. If they can not, it is time to pass on it and keep searching. Remember, if they are unable to service before the sale...will they be any good should there be a problem after the sale. Your retailer should be able to point you to the product or get a spec sheet faxed from the distributor within minutes. Lamett is distributor driven..meaning they deal with distributors who deal with retailers who deals with consumers. I gave my opinion on lamett claims on your previous thread.I eliminated their laminate from my lineup. I do carry their hardwood (Appalachian) I believe it is called. Nice looking stuff.

Bookmark   March 19, 2011 at 2:27PM
More Discussions
What to use on edging and stairs when stripping of old hardwood floor
We are in the process of stripping and refinishing...
candeelyn
Advise with flooring?
Hi, I need some advise with flooring. I have a spare...
galinas
Best flooring for dog who doesn't 'hold it'
Hello Everyone- I am moving into a new house. The house...
krylander
Has anyone used Wicanders Vinyl Comfort flooring?
I'm really struggling to find the right floor for my...
lovelierthoughts
No hardwood warranty from HOM Furniture store - midwest
So after falling in love with Birch engineered floor...
Maryna
Sponsored Products
Heaven Rectangular: 5 Ft. x 7 Ft. Rug
$345.60 | Bellacor
Couristan Everest Leopard Area Rug Multicolor - 0558/5861-7.10X11.2
$699.00 | Hayneedle
Van Teal Snappy Silver Leaf Floor Lamp
Euro Style Lighting
Umbrella Floor Lamp by Pablo Designs
$220.00 | Lumens
Caasalino Rug 9' x 12' - BLUE
$3,959.00 | Horchow
Safavieh Hand-woven Indoor/Outdoor Reversible Multicolor Braided Rug (5' x 8')
Overstock.com
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™