Ethan Allen Quincey Bed

newyorkoneMay 21, 2009

I am in the process of shopping for bedroom furniture. i fell in love with the ethan allen quicey bed. i am looking for a black bedroom set. after all is said and done the bedroom was going to run more that i could spend. has anyone out there seen anything from another manufacturer similar in style? thanks for any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
55chey

I too fell in love with the Quincy bed. Finally broke down and got it. I waited for a interest free for 1 year deal. That worked for me. I love it more each time I walk into the bedroom. I did see another bed that I liked on the Hekman website. It is from their Mountain Retreat collection. It has a similar look to it. Did not check any further cause I had wanted the Quincy bed for so long. I also purchased a chest in black form one of EA other collections. I used 2 antique pieces for night tables,already had them, so that made it more affordable, and also looks great with all of the black. Hope this helps you decide.

Bookmark   May 23, 2009 at 6:33AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
newyorkone

i think i will do the same thing. i will break down and purchase the bed and get the other pieces from a different manufacturer. i am glad you are enjoying the bed. it is beautiful.

Bookmark   May 27, 2009 at 3:30PM
More Discussions
looking for Marge Carson Used Pieces
Hi there, I am looking to buy used Marge Carson Furniture. Kindly, Barb...
iluvcarats
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Barcalounger v Lane v Best or other recliner advice
Hi--I think I've done my homework,and I've read other...
sailormass
Bauhaus sofa & Ethan Allen Metropolitan
Hello all, this is my first time posting, looking for...
blossom1022
Online slipcover companies
Need to re-slipcover our Arhaus Greta sectional, and...
kardut
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™