Help me find a similiar piece

twinkletoesmommaMay 12, 2009

I really like the look of this piece of furniture. I need something for my eat-in kitchen to home homeschooling books, mail, phone, pens/pencils, etc. I really like the combo of drawers and doors.. the problem is that I'd really like this taller to make the most use of the space it will be in.

any suggestions on where I could find something similar or even what this is called so i could google better?


Here is a link that might be useful: cabinet piece I like

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

how about a jelly cabinet?

    Bookmark   May 12, 2009 at 5:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

These hutches are not exactly the same, but similiar. Like weary builder suggests, you could also go for a Jelly Cabinet but they are generally narrower than hutches. Hope this helps :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Dining Furniture

    Bookmark   May 13, 2009 at 12:38PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you. I've also been looking at Hoosier style cabinets. Now, if I could just find a bit cheaper one...

    Bookmark   May 14, 2009 at 9:34AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Room&Board Cruz Chaise Lounge Cushion help
I would be forever grateful If anyone has a Cruz chaise...
Does Vanguard Furniture make a quality sectional
Hello. I am agonizing over finding the right sectional...
Can you help me identify this furniture maker/designer?
I acquired this mid-century table and chairs. Looks...
Julie Fortier
Rowe Furniture: Good or Bad?
I've been reading lots of comments on this site (both...
Omnia leather furniture
We have seen a sofa by Omnia that we like - for around...
Sponsored Products
Madison Park Athena Shower Curtain
$24.99 | zulily
Black Orchid Mini Frame
$49.00 | Horchow
Antique Transitional Red Cream Area Rug (7'10 x 10'10)
Galo Serving Bowl
$80.00 | FRONTGATE
Crystal Chess Set - 2176
$229.99 | Hayneedle
Blue 3-drawer Accent Chest
Tiffany Style Ceiling Lighting Chandelier 6 Lights
Large Bronze Crackle Urn Table Lamp
$69.95 | Lamps Plus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™