Best North Carolina Furniture Stores

villaMay 31, 2011

Hi all, some of the furniture retailers I used to buy from in North Carolina (Safriet-Samcraft and Rose Furniture) appear to have closed. I am interested in purchasing some leather chairs and wondered what store you would recommend to deal with now. I am looking for brands like Bradington-Young, Hancock and Moore, Leathercraft, etc. Thanks in advance for your assistance...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
johnxyz

Bump this post - also interested in recommended North Carolina furniture stores for discount pricing on Hancock & Moore, Leathercraft, Hickory Chair,etc for leather lounge/club chairs. Thanks

Bookmark   September 3, 2011 at 9:05PM
EliteFurniture

Look at the websites online. Try searching for NC Furniture, discount furniture, etc. You may want to try entering the manufacturer name also. Then you just call with the manufacturer, item numbers, leather numbers, etc & get quotes. Make sure they take credit cards as payment as you can always dispute with your credit card company if you do not receive your furniture but if you pay by check or money order you are stuck.

Bookmark   December 7, 2011 at 4:42PM
Idealistic

I definitely check out Hancock and Moore especially for leather their quality and knowledge is far more than I have seen in this area other than them Bradington-Young would be the other I would look at. If I wanted quality fabric flow match furniture I would be looking at Sherrill's Furniture they are the best!

Bookmark   March 24, 2014 at 5:50PM
lcskaisgir

I too used to order from Rose furniture. In the past couple years I have used Furnitureland South and Hickory Park Furniture, depending on the brand I was shopping for.

Bookmark   March 29, 2014 at 10:34AM
More Discussions
Debating between a drexel or henredon bed
What is better quality? The are both 4 post beds. Just...
shweebies
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
LauraOliver
Duane Collie - Question, Please!
Our H & M Kodiak sofa, love seat, chair & ottoman...
cindylouhoo
What experience have you had with Nantuckit Furniture?
Hi! I am thinking about purchasing a slipcovered sectional...
jfkdeb
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™