Buying Furniture Online

ls1208April 28, 2012

What is the best advice for buying furniture online? I am discouraged by the high prices I see in stores and the bad reviews on both quality and customer service for most places. I am nervous to buy online however.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Fori is not pleased

Look for product reviews. And then try to figure out if the people writing the reviews have the same standards you do. (That's the tricky part--some don't know pine from cherry from laminate.)

I've had good luck ordering from Room and Board. They aren't cheap but not really high either. I did sit on a couch in their store before ordering a custom size online which wouldn't be necessary for case goods and tables. We purchased our couch last year and popped off a button yesterday. They're sending someone to fix it which I think is nice.

Bookmark   May 2, 2012 at 5:21PM
joseph002

There are many benefits to buying furniture online. You can save time and money by eliminating driving and physically visiting multiple furniture stores.The best furniture companies offer live customer service and completely safe and secure shopping.Online shopping can really make your work easier.

This post was edited by joseph002 on Mon, Apr 15, 13 at 6:26

Bookmark   April 15, 2013 at 6:04AM
2bedhomewares

If you buy furniture through online you can save your time and labor. There are many reviews about the product which will help you to find the good one.

Bookmark   June 4, 2013 at 1:16AM
More Discussions
crate barrel sofa quality
what can be said about the crate and barrel sofa quality...
kermit_xc
Need Beadroom Furniture
Well, two months ago I changed my home furniture. But...
jazmin07
Who Are Reputable Made In America/North American Furniture Companies?
I am looking for great-room/living room furniture for...
mothersnood
Omnia leather furniture
We have seen a sofa by Omnia that we like - for around...
Susijo
Flexsteel Lattitudes question....
My wife and I are about ready to purchase our first...
bgaviator
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™