wood fireplace retro fit venting

thomas59October 21, 2007

Is there a product that you can install to an exsisting wood burning fireplace that will allow you to bring in outside combustion air? i mean such as a sealed glass front about 8 inches in depth that you can hook up venting tube to bring in outside air.

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Gas Fire Place
I have a direct vent gas fireplace with a standing...
Harman accentra insert wood pellet stove
I'm having a problem with my auger. It won't feed my...
replacing wood burning stove with wb fireplace, will it work?
Living room had a wood burning stove. There's a 6"...
Can woodstove clog a chimney in a month??
We had a Quadrafire 5100 woodburning stove insert installed...
Gas fireplace that looks real in new build
Yes I know everyone want their gas logs to look real....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™