myFICO.com confused

marys1000June 3, 2007

I ordered free credit reports. No scores on them, see here that they don't include a score anymore and you have to essentially pay to get it. myFICO.com

is suggested.

Go to myFICO.com

Lots of ads for credit cards, loans, buy a Suzi kit, sign up for a 50.00 notification of changes in credit report service, all sorts of scamy looking deals etc.

Maybe is too early or maybe I'm too impatient but I didn't see where I could get my dang credit score. What the heck?

Is this not the right website?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
daisycat3

On the home page, go to "shop" and scroll down through the choices. You can buy a report and score from ONE of the big three companies by choosing the "FICO standard" or buy all three with "FICO deluxe".

There is usually a discount code floating on the web. Something like "myfico20" or similar to get 20% off final price. Can't hurt to try that code on the order form. Good luck!

Bookmark   June 3, 2007 at 11:37PM
marys1000

Hey thanks!

Bookmark   June 4, 2007 at 8:14AM
Mo

Don't give your personal information and pay a third-party site when you can get your credit score directly from the three credit reporting agencies.

Experian
Equifax
TransUnion

Those companies also created and sponsor Annual Credit Report. You can request your score through that site too. I'd stay away from those other copycat sites that exist only to make a buck off of you and possibly misuse your personal information.

Federal Trade Commission consumer credit information

Bookmark   June 8, 2007 at 2:57PM
More Discussions
child tax credit, age 17 cutoff
I was just wondering if anyone knew the logic behind...
jiggreen
Family Banking Concept, anyone heard of it?
I did a search here and did not see any similiar thread....
rjinga
anyone had trouble getting an Amex card accepted?
I have an Amex card with a very good cashback program,...
davidrt28 (zone 7)
Private College Savings - How much is enough?
We have approximately $62,000 saved in a 529 plan for...
RealHousewifeofNJ
Do I need to give a 1099-misc to the lady who cleans for me?
For the first time ever, I began having a lady clean...
sogofan
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™