Baffle for my Buck stove

fishbone01453October 28, 2010

I was wondering if I could use 1/4 inch steel for replacing my baffle that are made of a lite material they sit on my heat tube. The baffle are only 13 by 12 it take two of these baffle only had this stove for 1 year and it look like I need to replace these baffle.

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Putting television IN firebox of fireplace
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've searched...
Feedback on MORSO 5660 unit with blower
Hi all- we're replacing our wood insert to get a sleeker...
Xtrordinair Fireplace
We were directed to a local shop selling this product....
Fireplace Placement Please Help
We are trying to make a decision to center our fireplace...
Yikes! Fireplace smells terrible!
Hey everyone, I just bought a house built in the late...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™