Check out my new small sectional

sherry326April 4, 2007

This is the most comfortable sofa I've ever owned and it looks nice too. I actually got it at Rooms To Go. Such a deal!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
seeking_charm

Great for watching TV! Much better than an "L" shape. Very cozy and cute!

Bookmark   April 4, 2007 at 12:56PM
suzieque

This is really nice! I just looked at their website. I like the color yours shows - the one on the website looks much darker. Does it come in different colors?

Bookmark   April 5, 2007 at 4:21PM
suzieque

Sherry, yours looks like it's 4 sections, but the one on the website looks like 3 only, and the "5 pc" sets only look like they add "curvy pieces" on the end, not an actual extra, identical section.

Am I making sense?!?!? I think I want this ...

Suzieque

Bookmark   April 5, 2007 at 4:49PM
sherry326

You can buy as many sections as you want, there are two "storage ottomans that fit on the end, which I have purchased, but are back-ordered until mid april. I would describe the color as being a dark tan, not gold or beige at all.
It also comes in red, or you can mix and match the pieces.
Another benefit is that the individual sectional pieces are light weight enough for me to easily move around and the round ottoman and side ottomans are on casters.
The deal I made was $999 for the four sections, then $400 more for the round ottoman and two side ottomans. I like that it can "float" in the room, not just be jammed up against the wall.

Bookmark   April 5, 2007 at 10:19PM
suzieque

Thanks so much for the response. By the way, your cat is beautiful! I hav 3 myself.

Do the individual pieces lock together somehow so that they don't push away from each other?

I think I'm going to buy this. Thanks!

Bookmark   April 6, 2007 at 9:32AM
sherry326

Suzieque - The sections do not lock together, but they have rubber feet and that keeps them from moving pretty much.
You have 3 cats - so do I with one on the way! Look at the top picture and check out my cat tree. Here's a better pic of it:

Bookmark   April 6, 2007 at 11:57AM
suzieque

Wow Sherry! That's great! I'm sure my boys would love another way for me to spoil them. After all ... the cat tree I have for them is all of 2 years old! Looks about as tall as yours and also sits by my window (of course), but it's the standard kind with sisal rope and carpeted curved levels. I like yours!

Bookmark   April 6, 2007 at 1:01PM
nelles_gw

OMG, Sherry, if I didn't know better, I'd say you stole my Bonnie! She looks exactly like your beauty! Same "mask" on her face, same coloring. Her brother, Clyde, was just in my lap. Mine are Ragdolls, and I assume yours is, too?
Cat hair EVERYHERE!

BTW, nice couch and great cat tree!

Ellen

Bookmark   April 6, 2007 at 5:44PM
sherry326

Yes, Nelles - Zoe is a ragdoll. She's getting a baby brother in a month and I can't wait!

Bookmark   April 7, 2007 at 8:37AM
mary66_2008

Hi,
I love your sectional, but can't find it on the web site. Could you tell me the name?
thanx, mary

Bookmark   April 14, 2008 at 7:35PM
tiredokie

Please,please, pretty please, Sherry, will you tell me where you bought your cat tree? I love it!

Bookmark   July 3, 2009 at 5:16PM
More Discussions
Hancock & Moore older leather chair, maybe H&M sofa,can they be saved?
I have an opportunity to pick up this chair and sofa...
aesanford
Bassett Custom Dining Tables
Anyone out there bought Bassett custom dining tables....
Gregstu
Need Beadroom Furniture
Well, two months ago I changed my home furniture. But...
jazmin07
Who Are Reputable Made In America/North American Furniture Companies?
I am looking for great-room/living room furniture for...
mothersnood
I want to make a sofa box cushion the right size.
I have two sofas, that I would like to re-upholster....
pisley
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™