Are you happy with your Glass Table?

keagleApril 14, 2013

I've been searching for a glass top/wood base dining room table for some time now. Everything I love is way over $3000, which I really don't want to spend. I found a table on-line that can seat 8, for sale just under $3000. It is made by Cattelan (Manaco). I don't know if I should consider Calligaris (Hyper extendable), which is almost $1000 less.

So I was wondering if you love your glass table and could recommend a brand or if you have purchased Cattelan or Calligaris tables and would you do it again.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
erinsean

Glass tables have been discussed on the Home Decorating forum. Some like glass tables, some do not. I love mine...the shine, the airiness and no upkeep are things I look for.

Bookmark   April 18, 2013 at 2:55PM
joseph002

I have a glass dining table and i love it.A glass dining table can add lot of brightness in the dining room and can give your house an elegant look.Glass dining table is a beautiful piece of furniture item for decorating your home.

Bookmark   April 19, 2013 at 7:46AM
keagle

Thanks for your responses.

I will be buying a calligaris glass top table. Any feedback on brand will be greatly appreciated.

Bookmark   April 19, 2013 at 4:59PM
freethinker99

I have had glass tables and wood tables and both have their advantages. Glass is easier to care for. It is less likley to scratch. But in my opinion wood has a warmer and more inviting look.

Bookmark   April 22, 2013 at 9:04PM
More Discussions
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
Coaster furniure quality?
I found a dining table and china cabinet online that...
cand1781
Living Room Furniture Recomendations
What brands of living room furniture compare to Durham...
tiffany2009
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
LauraOliver
looking for Marge Carson Used Pieces
Hi there, I am looking to buy used Marge Carson Furniture. Kindly, Barb...
iluvcarats
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™