debbie444October 14, 2010


I have a QuadraFire pellet stove and would like to get a remote thermostat for it. I am getting confused by them. Can anyone tell me what type I would need. I found a really good price on a Hunter thermostat but I do not know if you need one that is specifically for pellet stoves?

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Xtrordinair Fireplace
We were directed to a local shop selling this product....
Do I need a fireplace in Southern California
I am in the middle of renovations in my town home and...
Non-angled corner fireplace?
How would you describe this fireplace? I've been trying...
Gas fireplace that looks real in new build
Yes I know everyone want their gas logs to look real....
Semi-detached home shared flue fireplace
Hi this is my first post to this forum so forgive me...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™