soft flooring: sobella, earthscape, flexitec

cheerpeopleFebruary 9, 2011

My earlier post got lost or deleted. I'll be less specific in case it was the later..I will not list vendor names and prices just in case.

I had priced soft flooring and found one company that sells a vinyl sheet flooring with a fiberglass layer to have a higher price. They then give you a 25% contractor discount for a new build, which brings it back to the price of the other companies with no such discount for me

I was wondering if you think the Mannington Sobella is all that much better, or is Flexitec, and IVC Earthscape just as good?

Please share your experiences, thx

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
blondie859111

I have just had Sobella installed and it looks to be a very tough product. unfortunately I am going thru an warranty issue at the moment because what was installed looked very little like the sample, so I think it will end up being replaced. They have a great warranty. Other than that one issue, it is comfy to walk on and looks a cut above regular sheet goods. I chose it because I am on a drug that causes foot pain and I could not bear ceramic tiles.

Bookmark   February 10, 2011 at 8:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cheerpeople

thx Blondie,
It looks like I really need the 13.2 ft wide size of the flexitec/earthscape so I'll be choosing one of those. The floorpro website has a lot of info
Karen

Bookmark   February 15, 2011 at 6:33PM
More Discussions
LVP Underlayment
Hello all. Like everyone here I am in the middle of...
ryancoc22
Appalachian Flooring made in Canada
http://www.appalachianflooring.com/evershine I have...
cindywhitall
bamboo floor fumes--anyone else have this problem??
Hi, has anyone installed a bamboo floor and had trouble...
nikwaters
floor refinishing question...how long does it really take?
I am looking at getting my floor refinished. It is...
cindywhitall
Kentwood Hardwood Flooring
Has anyone installed wood flooring from Kentwood? If...
MichelleDT
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™