Is this a good price on Century sectional

nfceaglesMarch 13, 2011

Since an EA Retreat sectional recently priced out higher than I had hoped (8-9k) I have been searching for other options for a large scale, deep seated sectional. After reading these boards and searching for some of the brands listed I found a furniture store near me selling some of the really well thought of brands mentioned here. They are supposedly having a semi-annual warehouse clearance sale. I found a great Century sectional. Full price is listed at 10,900. Floor model is available for $5400 or I can get the reverse of that sectional custom ordered for $5900. Sales rep said the sale should last at least another week, but couldn't give me an exact date.

Do you think this price is a great deal or is this one of those situations where they are always on sale for something way less than retail. I think it's the one, but I'm not sure I can make the decision in the next week. Will I really be looking at an $11k sofa after this sale? (In which case I definitely won't be able to buy it.) It seems so much more well-made than the EA and at $5900 it's quite a bit cheaper.

Thanks for any opinions. These forums have been so helpful.

More Discussions
Couch for Big and Tall Guy
What suggestions would you all offer on what to look...
happs
looking for Marge Carson Used Pieces
Hi there, I am looking to buy used Marge Carson Furniture. Kindly, Barb...
iluvcarats
How to add under bed storage?
I love our bed, especially the headboard. Sadly our...
fuzzypawsnewpad
Online slipcover companies
Need to re-slipcover our Arhaus Greta sectional, and...
kardut
I want to make a sofa box cushion the right size.
I have two sofas, that I would like to re-upholster....
pisley
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™