Latex mattresses

sewlutionsMarch 26, 2014

We are in need of a new mattress. Currently have a coil type that can be flipped....a true pain in the rump to flip as is a king. Have had an air bed previously. I sleep well and so does husband, but mattress has developed a hump in the middle and compressed on each side. Really time to replace. Issue is that I wake up with pain going down one leg to the heel and ankle. I think it is pressure point pain as it goes away in 10-15 minutes.

So, haven't seen any recent discussions on latex mattresses or any other mattresses for that matter. What have you found to be a good mattress? Have you bought locally or internet, if latex? Don't think we want a memory foam or a temperpedic.

Thanks for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wormgirl

My ex and I disliked and returned a Sleep Number and a memory foam mattress before getting a wonderful latex mattress from 45th Street Bedding. We bought it from Bedrooms and More in Seattle and I was very happy with the experience. Even if you are not in the area, you should check out Bedrooms and More's website since they provide a lot of great info. The ex ended up with the bed and I miss it terribly. I plan to buy the same mattress when I can afford it. (The price was about the same as the other ones we tried.) After having tried latex I would never go with anything else. We got the Woodlawn Firm.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bedrooms and More.

Bookmark   March 27, 2014 at 11:41AM
More Discussions
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
Duane Collie - Question, Please!
Our H & M Kodiak sofa, love seat, chair & ottoman...
cindylouhoo
Horchow new chairs
Anybody knows the manufacturer of these chairs? Where...
inna0410
Hancock & Moore older leather chair, maybe H&M sofa,can they be saved?
I have an opportunity to pick up this chair and sofa...
aesanford
Living Room Furniture Recomendations
What brands of living room furniture compare to Durham...
tiffany2009
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™