I have a wood burning fireplace. I noticed last year that there was a large amount of smoke coming back into the house when I had a fire going. Enough smoke that it would become smokie in the house and I would have to put it out and open windows. So I read up and every suggestion said to clean the fire place. So i bought the equipment and cleaned it myself. The next time I used the fireplace it still had smoke coming into the house. I had put a permanent screen onto the fireplace with glass doors and metal trim and the smoke was coming out between the doors and through the vent at the base. So my question is what is causing this and what can I do to get it to stop?