Sofa Bed---Good looking and Comfortable ???

birelandMarch 3, 2010

I need a good looking and comfortable pull out sofa bed. Help much appreciated...having guests this summer! Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
china_cat84

Have you thought of trying the Klick-Klack style sofas? You can order them from Wal-mart and Sam's Club. Basically, they look like a normal sofa and they feel like a normal sofa, but you can change its position like a futon, using a special klick-klack mechanism. They're much better looking than futons and very comfortable to sleep on. When I stayed over at my sister-in-law's house, my husband and I slept on hers and it was like sleeping on our own bed! The padding is pretty thick and comfy. The best part is that it takes up less room than a traditional pull out sofa bed and it's not as heavy. Just a suggestion!

(P.S. - the link is similar to the sofa sleeper I slept on.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Wal-mart Baja Sofa Sleeper

Bookmark   March 3, 2010 at 12:22PM
cookiecutter

You might check out the "Alicia" sofa by Mitchell Gold. It is slipcovered and is available as a sofa bed and as a regular sofa. It comes in many different fabrics and is very comfortable to sleep on. It also comes in some different lengths. Check their website. (Of course they have other styles; I just know they make a comfortable bed.)

Bookmark   March 4, 2010 at 12:57AM
ljwrar

If you do a search for sleeper sofas on this forum, you will find several discussions on them. A lot of people think American Leather is really comfortable.

I looked into getting one, but none of their models will fit through my many doors and narrow hallway.

Here is a link that might be useful: American Leather Sleepers

Bookmark   March 5, 2010 at 1:52AM
More Discussions
Tolix for outdoors?
Does anyone have experience using Tolix chairs outdoors?...
Chris 802
crate barrel sofa quality
what can be said about the crate and barrel sofa quality...
kermit_xc
Taylor King sofas ??
We have found a couple Taylor King sofas that we really...
fleurdelis05
Smith Brothers of Berne - experience with?
Apologies for the dual post - I'm sinking the other...
marys1000
Furniture Arrangement Help Needed
There's my new great room from overhead. You can't...
bplevyak
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™