Tax Lien

Vickey__MNApril 14, 2004

We had a tax lien against our property for non-payment of personal taxes in 1994 (I think), it was released July 1998. We're in the process of re-financing and need a copy of the release. That is the one piece of paperwork we currently cannot find. Where would we get a copy of the release? Any ideas?


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Here is a link to the Minnesota Collections Enterprise web page, FAQ's re,"I need a lien payoff letter sent to my mortgage company. What do I do?" Or, call the Collection Service Unit at (651)296-3457.

Here is a link that might be useful: Collections Service Unit, MN Dept. of Revenue

    Bookmark   April 17, 2004 at 2:14AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

A lot of local county courthouses have your records online including the "Satisfied" lien documents. Do a search on google for "your county tax office" and see if they have property taxes online.

    Bookmark   May 8, 2004 at 10:33AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Don't know where to post this specifically. The thing...
Curt D'Onofrio
Any advice for a lady whose husband hides $?
I am a widow and used to doing for myself. I have a...
Spending Breakdown
My wife and I have tracked our spending over the last...
refinancing a home
Just learned my interest is 5.25 on our home morgage....
Home Loan advise? Remodel and Addition
I am looking into a renovation/remodel of my current...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™