furniturehomestore.com

cindyrigglemanMarch 10, 2011

I am writing this because of the negative feedback I have read about this company, and would like to relate my story. About 5 years ago, I purchased a slipcovered sectional sofa from urbanhomestyles.com, and had no problem with that company as I understand others had after my purchase. I came across this forum after I mistakenly ruined one section of my slipcovers while laundering them. I googled to find the original company and found they were out of business. I was getting ready to toss my existing sectional and purchase new, but could not justify throwing the set away, as the quality was excellent and it was like brand new. I only needed new slipcovers. I read complaints here about furniturehomestore.com and contacted them to see if they had knowledge of the sofa style I had. James told me that the same factory he uses made these for urbanhomstyle. He and his associates had replacement slipcovers made for me, and I couldn't be happier. The quality of the fabrics and workmanship is better than Pottery Barn, and the price can't be beat! I highly recommend furniturehomestore.com, as their products are excellent and their customer service is top notch.

After my slip

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Thanks

Bookmark   March 14, 2011 at 1:55PM
More Discussions
Lexington chez michelle Bedroom Set - 7 piece
Hi, i am purchasing a used 7-piece Lexington chez michelle...
kathietang
Rove concepts
Hi: I was wondering if anyone has heard about Rove...
chitra0828
Durability of white leather
Will a white leather sofa discolor eventually no matter...
booyah053
Couch identity help
Where can I find a similar couch(shape wise)? http://www.neodecodesigns.com/images/portfolio_images/trendybluecontemporary/6.JPG...
Sangeetha Selvaraj
Trying to fluff up my mushy Z Gallerie sofa... help!
I have a 'Stella' sofa from Z Gallerie, and the cushions...
walker328
Sponsored Products
Handmade Solid Pattern Taupe/ Gray Cotton/ Jute Rug (5 x 8)
Overstock.com
Rizzy Home White Embroidered Artistic Stripe Decorative Accent Pillow - PILT0597
$32.00 | Hayneedle
Remer by Nameeks 315 Handheld Shower Head - REMER 315
$29.00 | Hayneedle
Cambridge Bronze 30-Inch Wooden Counter Swivel Stool with Natural-Oak Seat
Overstock.com
Athena 96 Coil Mattress - Crib - MT96
$64.65 | Hayneedle
Safavieh Spa 2400 Gram Luxury Navy 21 x 34 Bath Rug (Set of 2)
Overstock.com
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™