Fireplace gas tube (?)

nebbAugust 30, 2009

Do not know the correct name for the pipe under the grate with holes in it that the gas comes out of. Where can I buy and also if I decide to make can anyone tell me the hole diameter and spacing for a 24" tube?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I believe you are talking about a log lighter. You should be able to get one from a local bbq grill or fireplace store. Or online just search for fireplace log lighter. This is assuming it is a wood burning fireplace. If you have gas logs it would be a burner pan.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fireplaces Houston

    Bookmark   August 30, 2009 at 11:54PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Fireplace Placement Please Help
We are trying to make a decision to center our fireplace...
See-through fireplace
Does anyone have any experience with the Lennox Montebello...
Feedback on MORSO 5660 unit with blower
Hi all- we're replacing our wood insert to get a sleeker...
Lennox Montebello See Through?
Anyone have some first hand experience with this unit?...
Indoor/Outdoor Fireplace
Does anyone own an indoor/outdoor dual sided fireplace?...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™