Seeking Custom Decorative Pre-Cast Concrete Fireplace Surround

mark_gJuly 30, 2008

We started working with a west-coast fabricator of precast decorative concrete (sinks, counters, flooring, decorative elements, etc.) for a fireplace surround and mantle, but haven't made much progress with them over many weeks.

Can anyone suggest any fabricators of non-combustible fireplace fascias, mantles and hearths? We know exactly which fireplace, dims, and style (Craftsman) for the surround -- someone has to be more legit in producing these than what we've experienced so far.

Thanks for leads.

--Mark

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
haus_proud

Try HEARTH.COM. It's a website with loads of specialized info on fireplaces, also a chat room where people who live, breath and sleep fireplaces congregate.

Bookmark   August 1, 2008 at 9:10AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
spectrumstoneworks

We are manufactures of pre-cast and Venetian stone that is non-combustible. We do some of the highest-end work in the southeast on custom homes, fireplaces, and architectural features. We can ship anywhere with drawings attached to enable you ease of installation, or have our own crews install anywhere in the nation. Please respond at your convenience. See www.spectrumstoneworks.com

Bookmark   March 12, 2009 at 11:52AM
More Discussions
replacing wood burning stove with wb fireplace, will it work?
Living room had a wood burning stove. There's a 6"...
petecon
best way to clean a brick hearth?
i have tried washing the brick, but it still looks...
bmmalone
Couple of questions about installing stone veneer
Little background - original lava rock fireplace was...
rosebay
Harmon pellet stove.
What is your experience? I purchased a Harmon P-38...
mulesrider
I need opinions on what to do with old fireplace
I have an old fireplace that needs a rehab badly. What...
jbryan21
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™