What brand of paint to use to cover the peeled area of a brass be

beckyvanillaFebruary 27, 2011

Could somebody please tell me where I can find some brass color metal paint that I can use to touch up on the peeled area of my old brass bed post? I don't know where i can get some. Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

rass doesn't peel....probably you have lacquer on there and that's peeling.
Is it solid brass or plate? Either way....what's peeling isn't "brass" but the lacquer meant to keep the brass from tarnishing.
Linda C

    Bookmark   March 3, 2011 at 3:47PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Upholstery Fabric Durability
I am about to purchase a Lee Industries couch and two...
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
Need suggestions to soften my recliner
I bought a recliner from China, construction is fine...
sectional sofa help
we're in the market for a sectional for our basement...
Rowe Furniture: Good or Bad?
I've been reading lots of comments on this site (both...
Sponsored Products
Casa Cortes Red Apple Deluxe 4-piece Canister Set
Laken Nesting Tables - Set of 2
| Dot & Bo
Artemide | Cadmo Floor Lamp
'Love Lives On' Memorial Figurine
$16.99 | zulily
Zee Tempaper Wallpaper
Home Decorators Collection
Canter Decorative Pillow
$199.00 | FRONTGATE
Bassett Mirror Company Caribbean Water Hand-Painted Canvas
Beyond Stores
Solaris Wet White Wrought Iron Six-Light Pendant with Glass Ball Accent
$398.00 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™