Hancock & Moore Replacment Mechanism

clueless2February 13, 2009

I currently own a Hancock & Moore Royal High Leg Recliner that is 11.5 years old. The Legget and Platt mechanism has broken. Is it possible to replace it? If so, will Hancock & Moore allow you to buy one from them? I purchased the chair from North Carolina, and I am the original owner. Thanks for any suggestions anyone may have!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Go to myfurnitureforum.com and I think that same question has been answered. Duane is a H&M dealer and full of a wealth of information!

    Bookmark   February 14, 2009 at 3:30PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Sorry I'm just responding...just wanted to say "Thanks!" for your help. Duane provided the information to obtain a new mechanism. It has been replaced, and it works great. Thanks again!

    Bookmark   April 23, 2009 at 12:32PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
sectional sofa help
we're in the market for a sectional for our basement...
Can you help me identify this furniture maker/designer?
I acquired this mid-century table and chairs. Looks...
Julie Fortier
the Sealy Posturepedic 'Belmont' from Costco?
Hello-- Has anyone out there purchased the Sealy Posturepedic...
Anyone recognize this coffee table
Hi all, I am going to acquire this coffee table but...
Tenille Fisher
Split Mahogany Furniture
In 2003, I purchased solid mahogany furniture (made...
Sponsored Products
Design House Outdoor Lighting. Hancock Wall Mount Outdoor Black Uplight
$32.26 | Home Depot
Minka Lavery Hancock Traditional Outdoor Wall Light
Hancock Tufted Black Italian Chesterfield Leather Sofa
Hancock Small Outdoor Wall Mount
$89.90 | Bellacor
Lenox Hancock Demitasse Cup - 111401300
$46.90 | Hayneedle
Hancock Collection 13 1/4 High Outdoor Wall Light
$89.90 | Lamps Plus
30" Hancock Bamboo Tub Caddy
Signature Hardware
Bramble - Hancock Study Cabinet in Multi Color - 24162C
Great Furniture Deal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™