Act Now - Don't Delay!

tucoJuly 1, 2008

I ordered my fireplace insert on June 24th. They called today to schedule the installation - July 31st is the first available date.

This is early Summer, can you imagine what the installation schedule is going to look like around September/October. Anyone considering a wood stove or fireplace insert would be wise to move on it sooner than later.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
old-vt-crafter

Up here they're already booking into October. And there was a news report that the stove manufacturers are running behind filling orders. With the price of oil going to $4.50 I'm so happy I have been burning wood for years.

Bookmark   July 5, 2008 at 6:24AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jefreymiller

Got an estimate in Dec 07 For my vermount castings Dutch west waited till may . went back locked the deal . They said they had to order stove wait for permit . called the next day and said the factory was having a sale .200.00 less .came here june installed looks great cant wait till winter had 2 small fires so far .I so excited S Jersey gas raised my budget 74.00 a month told no thanks they dont need my money 4450.00$ all in . They told me good thing i did it in sumer

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 7:23PM
More Discussions
Can woodstove clog a chimney in a month??
We had a Quadrafire 5100 woodburning stove insert installed...
kitasei
Help me decide on a fireplace unit for new build
We are doing a gas Heatilator unit. Is there much difference...
brodyt
I need opinions on what to do with old fireplace
I have an old fireplace that needs a rehab badly. What...
jbryan21
Xtrordinair Fireplace
We were directed to a local shop selling this product....
Lutha
Converting wood fireplace to gas fireplace
Help, I'm overwhelmed. Any link to a good site that...
nosoccermom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™