Thomasville McLaughlin Work Over

shepherdkissesFebruary 27, 2013

We purchased this full grain, motorized reclining leather sofa from McLaughlin's in Novi, MI. We had it a week when we noticed a huge gap in between the top attached back cushion and the bottom cushion when reclined. It is huge! I can fit my leg in it. They won't return my emails and say it is not a flaw. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get my money back. They also said it was half off the reg. price. Found out that was not true either-they have more than one reg. price. Who knew?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rmanbike

If you paid by credit card and youâÂÂre unsatisfied with your purchase and the retailer won't accept the return, then Return Protection lets you recoup the funds from your credit card. VISA and American Express call it Return Protection, whereas MasterCard labels it a Satisfaction Guarantee. The periods will differ but in general it's a refund up to a certain dollar amount for a specified period of time.
If you paid by check or cash you can contact the Better Business Bureau, and file a complaint.

Bookmark   February 28, 2013 at 10:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
freethinker99

Why not take a few photos and go in and visit with the owner of the store. I have a feeling he will be more cooperative if your issue is well documented. At that point you could discuss the possibility of a chargeback. I am sure he will come around. In the mean time make sure the set is clean and don't use it. Keep it covered.

Bookmark   March 5, 2013 at 8:05AM
More Discussions
Flexsteel vs. Lane vs. Natuzzi leather sectionals
I'm pretty confused and hoping for some solid comparisons...
tuckerlr
Upholstery Fabric Durability
I am about to purchase a Lee Industries couch and two...
3kidsonedogandus
How do I Deep Clean a Filthy Leather Sofa?
I purchased a used leather sofa off Craigslist last...
trofywife
Durability of white leather
Will a white leather sofa discolor eventually no matter...
booyah053
the Sealy Posturepedic 'Belmont' from Costco?
Hello-- Has anyone out there purchased the Sealy Posturepedic...
lenvt
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™