Accelerated Mortgage Repay Revisited

aerosmithMarch 8, 2007

My brother-in-law has started pitching this prolific internet plan now. Yes, he paid the price for the software even though he only had 8 years left on his mortgage. I forwarded all of the remarks you financially savvy people made to him. I'm sure he ignored them. He didn't even know how to make an early principal payment properly. But he was already selling the product. Wells Fargo tried to tell him he couldn't make early principal payments. I told him how he had to make out a separate check and designate what it was etc. But the software bunch did help him out with Wells Fargo. They are telling the salespeople that this forum removed the links because they threatened to sue them. Something about no proof to back up the claims expressed here. My poor BNL falls for every scheme out there. He has nothing much to show for years of hard work. But, he is still in the business of prepaid legal too. I'm not quite sure why he asked me my opinion. He never listens to common sense. Old Joyful, you sound like me. If it is too good to be true, it usually is. Thank you for all the input. I hope this doesn't disappear before anyone can read it. Hehehe!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana

But, he is still in the business of prepaid legal too.

That's another joke too, IMHO. Can't remember when I've hired a lawyer, and don't look to need one anytime in the near future.

They are telling the salespeople that this forum removed the links because they threatened to sue them.
Who is 'they'...Wells Fargo? Is it a pyramid sales scheme too?

He has nothing much to show for years of hard work.
It's sad, isn't it? As they say, "A fool and his money are soon parted."

Sue

Bookmark   March 9, 2007 at 5:32PM
aerosmith

My BNL said 1st United Financial stated at their sales meeting that websites were threatened with suits. That anyone with negative comments on their software scheme to save consumers thousands of dollars... could not back their opposition with proof. Who knows? My house is paid off and I invested more effort for the guy doing research on this company. I have enjoyed all of the responses even if they were wiped out for whatever reason.

Bookmark   March 9, 2007 at 5:42PM
dave_donhoff

Hi aerosmith,

Something about no proof to back up the claims expressed here.

BAHH!!!!!! BRING 'EM ON!!!!

I'll take on ANY of them publically!!!!

Cheers,
Dave Donhoff
Strategic Equity & Mortgage Planner

Bookmark   March 11, 2007 at 8:52PM
More Discussions
Evicting
Don't know where to post this specifically. The thing...
Curt D'Onofrio
Ontario - Canadian law question
Hi: I am hoping I can find someone on the forum who...
mistopheles52
Garrett Financial Network
Does anyone have experience with Garrett Financial...
sushipup1
Investing for your Future
I'm wondering if most people today hire financial planners...
cmarlin20
Here's a question for those who pay with cash
It happens occasionally, I'll be in a checkout line...
SnidelyWhiplash
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™