Alternative to Wesley Allen Iron Bed

jmcnycFebruary 10, 2011

Looking for a iron bed - but Wesley Allen beds are pricey - anyone know where to get a good deal on one - or an less expensive equivalent?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
denali2007

Not sure where you could get a good deal on the bed, but you might troll Craigslist for one.I have seen them come up at times. Or you could post a wanted ad on craigslist.

I wanted an iron bed and started out looking for the Wesley Allen beds. I loved them. However, in doing my research I came across Brass Beds of VA. Those beds are so well made. Very impressive. The frame alone is worth it. The bed doesn't move at all. The factory is a 2 hour drive from my home, so I went down for a visit. Pat, the owner gave me the tour. If you go to You tube and search BB of VA you'll see it. I ended up with one of those beds and since I got it at the factory it was cheaper than any of the on line stores.

The other alternative I can give you is Benicia Iron Works. I have not seen those beds in real life so I can't attest to the quality. It isd an alternative. When you get to the site you must put in your zip code to get the site to function.

If you really love the Wesley Allen bed why not just save up for it and get something you really love?

Here is a link that might be useful: Benicia Iron Works

Bookmark   February 10, 2011 at 8:29PM
More Discussions
Hancock & Moore older leather chair, maybe H&M sofa,can they be saved?
I have an opportunity to pick up this chair and sofa...
aesanford
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
Tolix for outdoors?
Does anyone have experience using Tolix chairs outdoors?...
Chris 802
CHACHKIES has over 40,000 Designer Approved Furnishings and growing
Visit CHACHKIES.com to find a wide selection of hand...
Chachkies
What happens to returned furniture
We recently received a living room furniture and one...
madness76
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™