Looking at Sectionals

couch_hopelessFebruary 6, 2010

I have been looking at a few sectionals for the main hangout space in my finished basement. I would like one that will last 10 years or longer, fit nicely in a corner space, be relatively modern looking, comfortable, and under $7000 (the lower the better) delivered. I have looked at Ethan Allen, McCreary Modern (at macys and carsons), Precident (by sherrill at walter e smithe)and found somethings that were comfortable and the right look. Before I buy I thought I would see what you all had to say on it since there seem to be a number of people on here who know something about furniture. Any experience with them would be helpful

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alison_ma

I'm looking at these sectionals http://www.livinggreenfurniture.com/sectionals.html from Living Green Furniture. I'd love feedback. It seems like they might be a good option with lifetime guarantees on frame and suspension and many fabric choices.

Is it possible to attach the pieces of sectionals to each other?

Alison

Here is a link that might be useful: Living Green Furniture Sectionals

Bookmark   February 6, 2010 at 9:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
uafly1

I got my sectional from Walter E. Smithe 6 years ago. It still looks great! I originally had purchased a Precident from Macys(Fields) but had to send it back as the fabric was defective. It has a wide/triangle corner, rather then the standard lost cornner. I really liked it.
I really liked the custom options at Smithe, while their prices were a little higher, 6 years later I am happy I went with them.

Bookmark   February 7, 2010 at 1:30PM
More Discussions
Room&Board Cruz Chaise Lounge Cushion help
I would be forever grateful If anyone has a Cruz chaise...
missmaggs
Leathercraft recliner, electric vs manual?
Any opinions, or recommendations? Thanks
greandog
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
need help with living room furniture placements
Hi, I have this living room 16.5 by 21.5 and the fireplace...
missbaggy
Couch identity help
Where can I find a similar couch(shape wise)? http://www.neodecodesigns.com/images/portfolio_images/trendybluecontemporary/6.JPG...
Sangeetha Selvaraj
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™