Leather Sectional

celticgreenFebruary 19, 2012

I've been reading posts, extensively, and need help finding leather sectional that fits our room, our dimensions are 89-91 X up to 150. It has been a problem finding great quality leather sectional, with rounded arms, with these dimensions. I've visited about 4-5 different stores (Bob's Discount, Jordan's, Cabot House, Bernie and Phyl's) and have found that the quality of furniture and the knowledge of sales staff has been best at Cabot House. I really liked Bradington Young but the style we wanted, Landry, was too big.

Then I was shown American Leather, in the Steve series, but the pricing seems too high based on quality by the reviews I've read here. Today I went back and was shown a sectional by Vanguard, American Bungalow. It was nice but I couldn't find too much on them.

We have a young, growing family and want to buy leather sectional in a traditional style that will last for at least 10 years. Any suggestions or comments on what we've seen or any brand, or store, that we should we check out?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
freethinker99

Vanguard is a high quality product and would be a good choice if it were in your price range. If you go to their website you could review their construction features. Its a little hard to find but it is there under "Learn about us".."Elements of quality".

Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 7:54PM
More Discussions
Rove concepts
Hi: I was wondering if anyone has heard about Rove...
chitra0828
Rowe Furniture: Good or Bad?
I've been reading lots of comments on this site (both...
country459
AL Comfort Sleeper worth the price?
I'm considering purchasing a sectional with a sleeper...
virtualanne
Leather Furniture Expo
I'm considering purchasing a sofa by Elite Leather,...
Jen44012
Can you help me identify this furniture maker/designer?
I acquired this mid-century table and chairs. Looks...
Julie Fortier
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™