Where can I buy a nice brass knob to replace what's on our mantel

threeapplesMay 13, 2013

We have a rusted knob on the face of our mantel surround and I'd like to get a nice brass or bronze one, but cannot find any online. Any ideas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

We just purchased a new gas shut off valve cover from eFireplaceStore.com, maybe you can find something there?!?! Good luck!

    Bookmark   May 13, 2013 at 9:52PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Couple of questions about installing stone veneer
Little background - original lava rock fireplace was...
Vermont stove
I have a resolute acclaim stove and the sealer around...
I need opinions on what to do with old fireplace
I have an old fireplace that needs a rehab badly. What...
Xtrordinair Fireplace
We were directed to a local shop selling this product....
Where to find high heat masonry paint for inside of fireplace
I'm having trouble finding a fire resistant or fire...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™