Twin XL converted to California King bed, mattress

NemahaJanuary 18, 2014

We are building a new guest wing on our home. We are exploring equipping (3) bedrooms with pairs of Twin XL beds which will normally be made up side by side as Cal Kings for our married daughters and their husbands. When we have single guests, we would like to be able to slide the beds apart creating (2) Twin XL beds in each room. Any advice and assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pattycakes50

Sorry, but thought you should know that 2 twinXL actually make a king size. Just a FYI California king measures 6' X 85". Where as a king is 6'6" X 80". The measurement of a twin XL is 3'3" X 80". For the Adj. bases check out Restava.com web site they have adj. bases the would be easy to slide apart. Hope this has helped.

Bookmark   January 27, 2014 at 11:01AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pattycakes50

Sorry, but thought you should know that 2 twinXL actually make a king size. Just a FYI California king measures 6' X 85". Where as a king is 6'6" X 80". The measurement of a twin XL is 3'3" X 80". For the Adj. bases check out Restava.com web site they have adj. bases the would be easy to slide apart. Hope this has helped.

Bookmark   January 27, 2014 at 11:02AM
More Discussions
Couch for Big and Tall Guy
What suggestions would you all offer on what to look...
happs
Flexsteel Lattitudes question....
My wife and I are about ready to purchase our first...
bgaviator
Ethan Allen furniture... comments on quality
We're looking at Ethan Allen furniture. I know it was...
Mercymygft
Lee Industries Sofa--worst ever furniture
I can use everyone's assistance in helping me solve...
sf_treat
How to add under bed storage?
I love our bed, especially the headboard. Sadly our...
fuzzypawsnewpad
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™