Really good Deal at Lexington Overstock

hogwild02January 5, 2010

Hey, guys. Just to let everyone know---I found a great deal on a Restoration Hardware style Bedroom (the 'Camden') at LexingtonOverstock.com. They shipped it really fast. I got the bed, woman's dresser w/ mirror & 2 nightstands for $1375 ($4000 less than RH). I saw some postings a few weeks back about good online stores. They are in Kentucky. Just letting you know--- we were really happy with them.

Here is a link that might be useful: LexingtonOverstock link

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rich52

hogwild02,

Thanks for posting the info. How does the set compare to the actual RH set? Does it have a specific brand stamped on it? Price seems too good to be true so I am wondering about the quality. Also, pics would be great.

Thanks !

Bookmark   February 19, 2010 at 2:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zugzug

rich52:

That is almost certainly a copy cat bed made by home elegance. The model is 1422. You can see it here.

Home Elegance beds are also sold at overstock.com and various other random online retailers. They are imports and tend to be "value" oriented (ie cheap). The price on lexington overstock is not significantly different versus what you could find at many of the other online retailers that offer this set.

If you just like the look of the RH set and don't want to spend the money it might be a decent rough approximation. Just be aware you won't be getting American-made hand carved maple furniture. The solids will be rubberwood, the veneer will probably be thin, and the finish not nearly as nice as the original.

Bookmark   February 22, 2010 at 11:48AM
More Discussions
Lexington chez michelle Bedroom Set - 7 piece
Hi, i am purchasing a used 7-piece Lexington chez michelle...
kathietang
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
armstrongarland
Quality Outdoor Furniture Brands/Materials?
I am looking to buy an outdoor dining set, chaise loungers...
wendage2
Couch for Big and Tall Guy
What suggestions would you all offer on what to look...
happs
Design Within Reach - Globus Chairs Hair pulling problem... literally.
I have White on White Globus Chairs (Stua). Purchased...
janejanel
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™