Fireplace Chimney

garythegardnerMay 1, 2009

I need 48" of 8" vent pipe for a Superior HCE 4050A fireplace. I have heard it will take one of the following:

Superior TF8, Firecraft FTF8, Temco 82 , FMI 48-8DM

I also need a cap FMI model RLT Â 8DM and a chimney support FMI 12S-8DM.

I live in the San Francisco Bay area. Could you let me know where I could find these?

I've noticed there are some 8" chimney vents for sale on this forum. Will any of those work on my fireplace?


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You can only use superior branded pipe. Contact The Energy House in San Carlos Ca.

    Bookmark   May 3, 2009 at 11:40AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Do I need a fireplace in Southern California
I am in the middle of renovations in my town home and...
Vermont stove
I have a resolute acclaim stove and the sealer around...
Non-angled corner fireplace?
How would you describe this fireplace? I've been trying...
Gas fireplace- fan or no fan?
Looking at a Mendota and a Heat N Glo full view single...
Recommendation on direct-vent gas fireplace?
Hi all, We are building a new home and plan to have...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™