Sam Moore Furniture

jinxmomJanuary 29, 2013

I am shopping for a comfy chair for my living room. I need to do it online as the options
in my area are few! I have seen a Sam Moore chair that appeals to me greatly and wonder If this company makes good quality furniture. I am willing to pay--just unsure how to gauge quality when you can't do the sit test. Thanks for any help you may give.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
freethinker99

Sam Moore is owned by Hooker Furniture who also owns Bradington Youg. Sam Moore has been around for years. They make a nice product, well tailored and have a wide selction. I don't think you could go wrong with this product.

Bookmark   February 3, 2013 at 6:04AM
jinxmom

Thanks Freethinker. I will go ahead with the order. I found a style I really like that will go with my space.

Bookmark   February 3, 2013 at 9:10PM
ricky001

When selecting an armchair, you may want to think about the décor of the room that it will be used in, to ensure that it will mesh well. You should also thoroughly test drive it to ensure that the chair meets your longing needs; if you want to be able to curl up and read in your armchair, for example, try a variety of positions to make sure that you will be comfortable

Bookmark   March 18, 2013 at 6:34AM
More Discussions
Horchow new chairs
Anybody knows the manufacturer of these chairs? Where...
inna0410
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
armstrongarland
Duane Collie - Question, Please!
Our H & M Kodiak sofa, love seat, chair & ottoman...
cindylouhoo
Who Are Reputable Made In America/North American Furniture Companies?
I am looking for great-room/living room furniture for...
mothersnood
Where can I find this style bed for less?
We're looking for a new bed and the only bed styles...
pugluv1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™