Dover Sunburst Wood Burning Stove Baffle

dewolfApril 6, 2007

I am looking to buy a baffle to fit into the box of my Dover Sunburst wood burning stove. I have been through about three of these baffles in the 20+ years I owned my Dover, but the heat tends to warp the cast iron baffle until it falls out of place. Unfortunately the product is no longer manufactured, so I am seeking one from a retailer or homeowner who may have one they can sell me. Please contact me at or call me at 401-253-5527 if you have one available. Thank you, DeWolf Fulton

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Your stove sounds like a pre EPA unit. If it is, I strongly recommend you toss the stove and get a safer one. They are much more efficient and a whole lot cleaner burning.
If the parts are warping and falling out your stove has lived a full life and it's time to retire it.

    Bookmark   April 8, 2007 at 7:39AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Gas Fireplace question
We recently bought a second home, and it has a gas...
best way to clean a brick hearth?
i have tried washing the brick, but it still looks...
Xtrordinair Fireplace
We were directed to a local shop selling this product....
Where to find high heat masonry paint for inside of fireplace
I'm having trouble finding a fire resistant or fire...
Linear Fireplace
Can I put a 60 inch linear fireplace in place of this...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™