Jetton furniture - any experiences

kathy50January 10, 2009

We were recently in Hickory North Carolina and saw some Jetton furniture. We have not been able to find any reviews on the furniture and are not sure we are getting a good deal. The store dealer said Jetton furniture is equal to or better than Ethan Allen. Any one have any experience with Jetton?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
carolinagypsy

I bought a Jetton sofa, chair and ottoman in 1992 for my den. The cushions have springs built-in. There is no sag whatsoever in the cushions. This furniture is just as comfortable and looks just as good today as it was in 1992. My husband says the sofa is the most comfortable that he has ever sat in. The furniture is also heavier than many other brands on the market. Also, it is made in North Carolina!

We are currently planning on replacing the sofa because the upholstery is dated with the mauve/blue 1990's colors and we would like a different style frame. My mother-in-law loves the way the sofa sits and has asked for it. Of course, we want to buy another Jetton.

We are trying to find dealers that have a showroom with Jetton sofas displayed. Could you tell me where in Hickory you found Jetton?

You will not regret buying this furniture!

Bookmark   January 12, 2009 at 9:40PM
kathy50

We saw the Jetton furniture at the Hickory Furniture Mart, 2220 Hwy 70 SE (www.hickoryfurniture.com.) On the second floor toward the back left is a store called England Home Furnishings and they carry Jetton. Thank you for your experiences.

Bookmark   January 13, 2009 at 7:15AM
adrisc5_gmail_com

Jetton is also available at Honeycutt Furniture in Kannapolis NC. No website but phone is 704-938-1153. Very upfront and honest folks at Honeycutt; they know their furniture.

Bookmark   February 13, 2009 at 5:34PM
More Discussions
Omnia leather furniture
We have seen a sofa by Omnia that we like - for around...
Susijo
HomeStretch Sofas - Good Quality? Anybody have one?
I have been looking for a fabric sofa. I hope to purchase...
ginger25
Room&Board Cruz Chaise Lounge Cushion help
I would be forever grateful If anyone has a Cruz chaise...
missmaggs
need help with living room furniture placements
Hi, I have this living room 16.5 by 21.5 and the fireplace...
missbaggy
Leather Furniture Expo
I'm considering purchasing a sofa by Elite Leather,...
Jen44012
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™