Fireplace insulation

ell08April 1, 2008

Bought house with fireplace and chimmney relined.In the firebox their is a pre cast slab which sits on the fire brick. Between the firebrick and the pre cast their is a piece of foiled faced insulation about 3/4 inch thick.Where can I purchase it and what is it called?


Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
best way to clean a brick hearth?
i have tried washing the brick, but it still looks...
Vermont stove
I have a resolute acclaim stove and the sealer around...
I need opinions on what to do with old fireplace
I have an old fireplace that needs a rehab badly. What...
freestanding gas stove flaming out- vent problem?
I have a free standing direct vented gas stove vented...
Converting wood fireplace to gas fireplace
Help, I'm overwhelmed. Any link to a good site that...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™