Has anyone heard of Legacy Traditions furniture?

msroseJanuary 19, 2010

I found a bed online that I love. It's made by Kincaid Furniture and there doesn't appear to be any dealers in my area. I went to The Room Store the other day and saw a bed that looked identical to one I had seen on Kincaid's website, but the brand was Legacy Traditions. I looked to see if they have a website and couldn't find anything. I went back to The Room Store and asked the guy if Legacy Traditions could possibly be Kincaid Furniture sold under a different name. The bed they have on display isn't the one I want and I was hoping they could order the other one. He told me it's not the same, but I still have my doubts. Does anyone know anything about Legacy Traditions. Most furniture mfgs have websites, so it just seems strange to me that they don't.

Laurie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
parma42

Is this it?

Here is a link that might be useful: Legacy Traditions

Bookmark   January 20, 2010 at 10:09AM
parma42

OK, maybe the reason that the Legacy Traditions looked so much like the Kincaid is explained here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Legacy and Kincaid

Bookmark   January 20, 2010 at 10:21AM
msrose

Wow, you're good! The 1st link you posted is Legacy Classic, not Legacy Traditions. I still looked to see if I saw the bed they had at The Room Store and they didn't. The 2nd post definitely explains alot. So, it looks like the guy that used to work for Kincaid is now designing the same style of furniture and selling it under the name of Legacy Traditions. I still don't understand why Legacy Traditions doesn't have a website showing their line of furniture. Thanks for the research!

Laurie

Bookmark   January 20, 2010 at 7:15PM
abdulkhatri

With Legacy Traditions, retailers with more than three years of experience help you decorate with wood furniture. Choose from Legacy Traditions furniture that we make, featuring all solid wood construction and a variety of finishes. When choosing bedroom furniture, queen and king size beds are available. This furniture will not only look good in your home but also add extra value to it because it's made from solid wood.

Bookmark   January 25, 2010 at 2:27PM
msrose

abdulkhatri - I'm guessing you work for Legacy Traditions. Is there a website where I can see all of their furniture?

Laurie

Bookmark   January 25, 2010 at 10:20PM
bbq_bob

Legacy Traditions is a marketing name for Millenia Furniture. Their web site is http://www.millenia-furniture.com/index.html

Bookmark   November 28, 2010 at 1:50PM
Sjd1212_yahoo_com

Legacy traditions is actually my dads family business. He makes all solid wood furniture and it's all hand carved by workers in Indonesia. He actually has a program for disabled workers and will get wood delivered to the homes of those who can't go to work. The furniture is great quality I'm actually sitting on a bed right now. Hope this helps!

Bookmark   April 16, 2011 at 9:56AM
msrose

Samantha - I did end up buying the bed and I love it!

Bookmark   April 16, 2011 at 11:30AM
More Discussions
Does Vanguard Furniture make a quality sectional
Hello. I am agonizing over finding the right sectional...
maggiewp
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
Can you help me identify this furniture maker/designer?
I acquired this mid-century table and chairs. Looks...
Julie Fortier
Leathercraft recliner, electric vs manual?
Any opinions, or recommendations? Thanks
greandog
Split Mahogany Furniture
In 2003, I purchased solid mahogany furniture (made...
nszzya
Sponsored Products
Runner Rug: Legacy Curve Blue and Brown 1' 10" x 7' 6"
$78.97 | Home Depot
Area Rug: Legacy Curve Brown 10' x 13'
Home Depot
American Standard Jetted Bathtubs Gelcoat 4 ft. Left Quick Drain Walk-In
Home Depot
Queen Floral Duvet Cover 90" x 96" - CORAL (QUEEN)
$680.00 | Horchow
King Toile Coverlet 114" x 100"
$475.00 | Horchow
Striped Neckroll Pillow 17" x 6"
$150.00 | Horchow
Luminator Torchiere by FontanaArte
$3,440.00 | Lumens
Area Rug: Legacy Autumn Brown 5' 3" x 7' 6"
Home Depot
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™