acucraft

oberon476March 18, 2007

Was just wondering if anyone had any experience with Acucraft wood burning fireplaces.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mountainstoveguy

There a small time fireplace manufacture that makes non epa appliances. I looked at them last week at the hearth show and there well built. There not very efficient compared to todays standars but there miles more efficient then standard open fireplaces. What sticks in my mind is thick steel construction and pyro cyram glass. It will put out some heat for sure, but it will also suck up the wood.

Bookmark   March 18, 2007 at 8:49PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chris_acucraft_com

Acucraft Manufactures many different types and sizes of wood burning fireplaces. The most efficient model is the Z-MAX fireplace, which is 75% efficient and capable of 130,000 BTU's an hour. It has the efficiency of a wood stove with more than double the heat output, with the look and feel of a fireplace. Up to an 10 hour burn time, with a lifetime warranty. This fireplace qualifies for the Federal Tax Credit. The most Popular Options are the remote ducting, transfering heat through out your home and the WaterLoop, which heats your domestic water and/or infloor water systems. If you have any questions, please contact Acucraft through our website www.acucraft.com
Happy Burning

Bookmark   April 17, 2011 at 3:38PM
More Discussions
I need opinions on what to do with old fireplace
I have an old fireplace that needs a rehab badly. What...
jbryan21
replacing wood burning stove with wb fireplace, will it work?
Living room had a wood burning stove. There's a 6"...
petecon
Harman accentra insert wood pellet stove
I'm having a problem with my auger. It won't feed my...
Kyle22
Gas Fire Place
I have a direct vent gas fireplace with a standing...
JakeBrey
Converting wood fireplace to gas fireplace
Help, I'm overwhelmed. Any link to a good site that...
nosoccermom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™