How To Find Discontinued Kincaid Furniture?

gilmoregalJanuary 6, 2009

We are looking for a nightstand or bachelor's chest to match our Kincaid Charleston Cherry bedroom set. At the time we bought it, we did not need this piece, but now we would like to have it, and the collection has been discontinued. (Live and learn....)

I have not had any luck searching the internet - just found some message boards where others were also searching for pieces from this collection. And there is no contact information for Kincaid Customer Service (?!) on the Kincaid website.

Are there dealers who specialize in discontinued furniture? Or are there locator services for this type of thing? Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Looking for a Kincaid bachelor's chest (Item # FG88-142) in the Bermuda Bay collection. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.


    Bookmark   May 5, 2009 at 3:08AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
Quality Outdoor Furniture Brands/Materials?
I am looking to buy an outdoor dining set, chaise loungers...
Need help identifying this leather sectional.
Originally purchased from Sears
Flexsteel vs. Lane vs. Natuzzi leather sectionals
I'm pretty confused and hoping for some solid comparisons...
how to buy high end furniture online and save?
Is there a guide to buying highend furniture online? I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™