Anyone used Value Floors Direct ?

sc_kathycJanuary 27, 2010

I am looking at a Unicom Starker slate tile and have found it online at "valuefloorsdirect.com". The price is much better than what I can find locally.

Does anyone have any buying experience with them?

Would you recommend them?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Roxie607_yahoo_com

Did you receive any responses to your inquiry? I was also looking at purchasing tile from them.

Bookmark   March 26, 2011 at 4:15PM
willintotry

I am just about to order from them.....the tile I am looking at is almost half the price I found at a tile retailer in Nashville. If anyone has previous experience with purchases from Value Floors Direct, please let me know.

Bookmark   April 7, 2011 at 10:00PM
majortom6x

Buyer beware with Value floors Direct.com This one man clown show is not a reputable business by any standards. When you call the 800# listen for kids/babies voices in the background. Read the return policy very carefully! There is a good chance you may have to return the seconds/crap he orders from various warehouses/importers.
Remember if a deal is to good to be true then it is a bad deal.

Bookmark   June 14, 2011 at 12:15AM
ValueFloorsDirect

With regard to majortom6x wrote:

1. All of our material provided is 1st quality direct out of the factory. The factory boxes will be clearly marked. We have never offered 2nd or 3rd quality quality material.

2. We offer extended calling hours...7 a.m. to 9 p.m. - 7 days per week. There are several sales people that handle this end of the business and are on call after 5p.m. and on weekends. We want to be available for our customers, but we also respect the family lives of our employees. We want our employees to have the flexibility to work from home in the evening and spend time with their families. Most other online flooring retailers at available 9am - 5pm. So yes, at night, you may hear their families in the background. If you do not wish to hear this, then call during between 9am - 5pm Eastern time when they are in the office.

3. Excluding this individuals remarks, who clearly has never purchased from us. If you research our company you will find that we have countless testimonials praising our company as well as an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We welcome anyone interested in flooring, including 'majortom6x', to contact us at 888-340-9436 or online at www.valuefloorsdirect.com and you will see that our employees dedication to our customers is unmatched.

Here is a link that might be useful: Value Floors Direct

Bookmark   December 8, 2011 at 12:51AM
More Discussions
3/8 vs 1/2 inch thick engineered hardwood for staple down installation
We are trying to decide between two similar engineered...
chellefnp
Travertine Flooring
Trying to find out more info on Travertine flooring....
dqubti
Is my home now un-inhabitable due to asbestos?
I have 9x9 tiles in my laundry room which I was told...
Howard
Brazilian Cherry with infloor heat, rug or no rug
We just got our in floor heat installed in the sunroom. Hoping...
sewwhatsnew
LVP plank and tile flooring pulling apart at seams.
We installed a LVP this spring into our new addition....
moledro
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™