Discount Quality Furniture in Thomasville

rapunzllJanuary 4, 2009

Has anyone here ever bought from them? I'm looking for a daybed for my spare bedroom and they have some nice looking ones. I saw them first on eBay, but I live about three hours away and could go there easily.

If you guys have any other suggestions for nice daybeds, I'd love to hear about them.

TIA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
steve812

I ordered a Fallston dining room table and six chairs from Discount Quality Furniture in Thomasville NC, and paid in full with the order on the 8th of December 2008. They promised delivery "Late January or sometime in February 2009." It arrived March tenth after 10:00 pm. The table had no pedestal. It has been sitting upside-down in our dining room now for six weeks. And the leather upholstery of one $400 chair has been obviously attached with a cheap office stapler.

We have made more than six calls to Discount Quality Furniture regarding the problem that have gone unanswered and the problems remain unresolved. In an e-mail dated April 10th the customer service manager promises to "see what we can do to correct this," but there is no indication that this is, in fact, happening. She wonÂt return phone calls and rarely answers her phone.

Bookmark   April 20, 2009 at 4:48PM
More Discussions
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
Anyone familiar with this manufacturer.....
It's Lancer Furniture out of Starr, NC. (link below)....
debo_2006
Ethan Allen furniture... comments on quality
We're looking at Ethan Allen furniture. I know it was...
Mercymygft
Rove concepts
Hi: I was wondering if anyone has heard about Rove...
chitra0828
Split Mahogany Furniture
In 2003, I purchased solid mahogany furniture (made...
nszzya
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™