that unbelievable H&R BLOCK ad?!?!
Has anyone seen the TV H&R BLOCK ad that says they start by looking at last year's taxes to see if they can find money you were owed but didn't get? And that the AVERAGE finding is $1500????
SIL has been doing our taxes, and we've paid through the nose. Here are my questions:
1. What if H&R BLOCK discovers that you OWE more?
2. How much does this extra service cost?
3. How much does their REGULAR service cost?
4. Am I being naive to believe what they say?
5. Do I have to have every single receipt for every little expenditure in a small business venture? [I bought materials to make bridal headpieces almost every time I entered a store; kept some receipts, not all]
Thanks in advance, chery-va