Help!Does anyone know where to get this special hanger?

allison_CADecember 18, 2002

I'm looking for a Christmas gift for my husband. He wants this hanger that hangs behind his car seat so his suit jacket won't get wrinkled on his commute to work. He saw one in his boss' car who said he got it at Hammacher and Schlemmer (they no longer carry it). I called the usual suspects (Shaper Image and Brookstone), and they don't carry it either.

I saw it advertised on an airplane magazine, Skymall, but they no longer have it either. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Have you checked at the luggage stores? They carry many things just for travelers. Good luck on finding it.

    Bookmark   December 20, 2002 at 2:37AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Looks like it's called a "Coat Caddy". I found a link for you. I'm sure other businesses sell them too. Happy Holidays!

Here is a link that might be useful: Coat Caddy

    Bookmark   December 20, 2002 at 8:23AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Holiday dinner with divorced inlaws.
Once again it is a holiday dinner coming up and I always...
Mosquito problem
Our house is on 7 wooded acres; the mosquito problem...
Awkward Baby Shower - Did I Handle It Correctly?
We've all experienced strange party situations, but...
Preparing Roasted Chicken Beforehand
Hi! I have been reading posts from here for a while,...
Disappearing Brunch Guest
I'd love to hear your responses. We had a brunch for...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™