How much lobster for MS's phyllo w/ lobster filling????

sandyinvaDecember 29, 2006

I know some time back, there was an answer to this question: I do not have time to purchase a lobster, steam and clean for appetizer for NY eve, But I have been dying to amke this recipe for several years and am determined to do so this year. Can anyone please tell me about how much lobster meat they have used for this? Would two tails work? I do not need to make 50 of these, 25 will do.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
suzieque

sandyinva -

I'm sorry that you've not received any responses; phyllo w/lobster filling sounds wonderful and I've been hoping someone helps you so I could have the recipe!

But maybe others are like me and don't quite understand what you're asking. What does the MS in your title mean? Who or what is MS? Was this a recipe that was posted here? You say that the question was answered but I don't know what recipe you're referring to or where the recipe came from.

Perhaps I'm alone in the confusion, but perhaps not. Could you clarify a little and maybe something will click with someone and they'll be able to help? I'd sure love the info!

Suzieque

Bookmark   January 3, 2007 at 6:44PM
sandyinva

Hi Suzieque,

It's OK, I posted also on the cooking forum where I first saw the recipe a year or so ago, and did recieve a response. I used a 1 1/2 pound lobster, and used a little extra meat to put in trader joe's lobster bisque.
It is Martha Stewart's phyllo with lobster filling and it is easily googled. It came out very well, although I would have salted the filling just a little bit more. Thank goodness my husband had been in the military and knew what folding the phyllo "like a flag" meant. This is the first time I have used phyllo, and it was so easy, I can think of all kinds of fillings that would make great appetizers.

Bookmark   January 3, 2007 at 6:55PM
suzieque

Hi Sandy - yum! Thanks for the info! Duh on me for asking who or what MS is! LoL.

I will google the recipe and appreciate your comment about the salt.

Suzieque

Bookmark   January 5, 2007 at 5:19PM
suzieque

Hi Sandy - yum! Thanks for the info! Duh on me for asking who or what MS is! LoL.

I will google the recipe and appreciate your comment about the salt.

Suzieque

Bookmark   January 5, 2007 at 5:20PM
More Discussions
A dinner party to make new friends?
Hello everyone :) I've just moved house into a new...
Babowl
friend argues with girlfriend
I am not sure where this question should go, but I...
FreeClayInMyGarden
$10 graduation gifts
Hi, my daughter is graduating from high school. We're...
strayerdarb
guests who just won't leave
I couldn't find a thread on this topic, so here goes... I...
swampwitch
Mosquito problem
Our house is on 7 wooded acres; the mosquito problem...
cheerful1_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™