CO leak in direct vent gas fireplace
The gas company came by and replaced our gas meter. As a result of shutting off the gas, the tech tested and re-lit the pilots on our other gas appliances. He said we had a very small CO leak in our direct vent gas fireplace. He couldn't identify the exact source, but now, because of his inspection, we are required to submit paperwork to show we have had the leak repaired. Is this something I can fix myself? If not, is the fireplace company the appropriate venue to go for help? Thank you.