SS Support - Mon Dec 13th through Sun Dec 19th
Good Morning All,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I certainly did and will give details later.
I am cutting and pasting from last weeks thread!!
THE GAME, so far:
1) I wanted to become a nun when I was in 7th grade
2) I changed my first name when I turned 18
3) I used to sing with a rock band
1. I auditioned for lead part in "Assassins" starring Sylvester Stallone.
2. I met my second husband on the Dating Game while working as a Technical Assistant. He was the bachelor.
3. I have been selected as a finalist in Food TV's "Be the Next Food Network's Star" contest.
1. Had a photograph published.
2. Spring breaked with Jack Nicklas for a week.
3. Went on tour w/ Ted Nugent for 3 mo. Selling T-shirts
1) I had dinner with a Congresswoman/General Franks
2) I was a morning DJ on a local radio station that is now owned by Clear Channel
3) I skydived
1) Jerry Garcia once threw up on to my shoe
2) I did a back pack survival trip for 3 weeks in Colorado
3) both of my children have references to Elvis in their names
1. Ran in the Boston Marathon
2. Competed in a wet tee shirt contest
3. Worked as a mall Easter Bunny
1 - I once shaved my head as a form of rebellion.
2 - I have never watched a Star Wars movie.
3 - I once ate a whole jar of pickles in one sitting
1. Won backstage pass to a Kenny G concert & got his autograph.
2. Did barrel racing in rodeos in TX.
3. Attended a barbeque on the set of Dallas.
1. had dinner with Julia Child
2. I am a certified scuba and ice diver
3. Former Sec. of State, Madeleine Albright is my aunt
1. I saw a UFO
2. I wrote manuals for Mayor Koch (NYC)
3. I survived a skyscraper fire
1. I once worked for Regis Philbin
2. I was arrested for Nude Sunbathing
3. Rode a horse along the Pacific Trail from Mexico to Oregon