I need Help

brantNovember 28, 2006

I have gain about 30 lbs over the last three years with my new job that I love. I am also working towards my degree and have a hard time getting motivated to exercise and stop snacking. I have lost 120 before and know I can do it. I am almost 50 and in good health and have exersize equipment to work out on at home. I quit the gym due to my work/school schedule. I am thinking about joining online WW and would like to know if it works for support like going to the meetings. I have lack of support from others in what I do so I think I have gotten to the point of what does it matter and I don't want to do this to my self. Thanks Debbie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trekaren

For me, the meetings help. When I got to lifetime last time around, I quit going to meetings due to one excuse or another. And gradually over 2 years I put the pounds back on (it's amazing how slowly it happens and it is so gradual that it is easy to ignore).

The meetings help me - I hear something every week that hits home with me. I also like the accountability. I am 42, a working mom, and life never seems to slow down. I am carving out this 30 minutes each week just for ME. And I guess I have a personality in which group support helps me more than going it alone.

Good luck!

Bookmark   November 29, 2006 at 8:53AM
More Discussions
WANTED -Weight loss buddy
Hello i am looking for a weight loss buddy. Just someone...
jennybog
Weekly Support 13 - 19 Oct
Hi Everyone, I've been MIA after this weekend. Yesterday...
mcpeg
Dieting Weekly Support 3 - 9 Nov
Hi Everyone, How are you doing this week so far? I...
mcpeg
Atkins Diet Treat
I am hoping this little treat helps someone. I know...
sameboat
Where is everyone?
I was excited to see there was a diet club. I thought...
tripletmom83
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™