Can Anyone Recommend A Good Diet or Detox Book ?

spottieNovember 28, 2007

I need to find a couple of good diet and/or detox books. Over the thanksgiving holiday my sister mentioned that she would like some, so I figured it would make for a good christmas present.

Can anyone tell me their favorites?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nhsuzanne

The Fat Flush books are excellent detox books. The author, Anna (or Ann) Marie Gettman really explains the functions of our internal organs and guides you through a fairly easy detox process.

Bookmark   November 28, 2007 at 4:52PM
spottie

Thank you. I asked one of my friends the same question and she mentioned those same books! I am definitely going to order from amazon.

Another two that were mentioned to me was "Living Beauty Detox Program: The Revolutionary Diet for Each & Every Season of a Woman's Life" by: Ann Louise Gittleman

And "The Complete Colon Cleanse: The At-Home Detox Program to Restore Good Health, Boost Vitality, and Ensure Longevity" by: Dr. Edward F. Group

Have you heard of either of these? I googled both of them and found good reviews on both... but don't always trust those.

Thanks again for the Fat Flush suggestion!

Here is a link that might be useful: The Complete Colon Cleanse

Bookmark   November 29, 2007 at 3:27PM
nhsuzanne

I think anything written by Ann Louise Gittleman is excellent. I have used the Fat Flush plan to detox with great results for my weight plus the health benefits of doing so. Good luck.

Bookmark   November 29, 2007 at 6:19PM
More Discussions
Any safe appetite suppressants?
Hello, this is my first post. First let me say that...
tiamaria
Best for a quick weight loss?
I know all the rules(more or less) but if I wanted...
mzmint
6 Week Body Makeover Program??
Just wondering....has anyone ever used Michael Thurmond's...
janet_ks
Cinnamon & Honey Articles
There are so many worthwhile articles on cinnamon &...
pink_warm_mama_1
Ideal protien diet
Has anyone tried this diet? I have a friend that tried...
sandi
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™