Cinnamon & Honey Articles

pink_warm_mama_1November 11, 2013

There are so many worthwhile articles on cinnamon & honey for curing arthritis, losing weight and lowering high cholesterol (all three problems of mine). However, I am unable to dissolve the cinnamon no matter how I try. Is there some magic trick to achieving this? Thanks for any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pink_warm_mama_1

Have now checked out on the web and have learned one must infuse the tea, add honey and cinnamon to make it work. Plan to try this because it's also supposed to help with high cholesterol and osteoarthritis besides weight loss. If anyone is interested, will eventually advise. Is there anyone out there?

Bookmark   November 12, 2013 at 10:13AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
worriedone

I tried the ceylon cinnamon (it has less coumarin) and raw/organic local honey in tea and hot water. First thing in the morning. Not for weight loss, just for health. I loved it. (Should try to find the cinnamon in its true stick form to grind up in the coffee bean grinder). I don't worry about it not dissolving. In fact, I rather like the consistency.

May start it back up again. Also I was putting the combo in some apple cider vinegar *the mother kind* and drinking it up. Might start that again, too.

http://www.biospiritual-energy-healing.com/the-healing-effects-of-cinnamon-and-raw-honey.html

Bookmark   December 11, 2013 at 12:54PM
More Discussions
New low-carber here
Hi, everyone-- I wanted to introduce myself and see...
Repol
Need a diet buddy
Okay, I'm starting over again on my diet this year,...
Wheezie123
Weekly Support 13 - 19 Oct
Hi Everyone, I've been MIA after this weekend. Yesterday...
mcpeg
Dieting Weekly Support 3 - 9 Nov
Hi Everyone, How are you doing this week so far? I...
mcpeg
Anyone out there done 'The Master Cleanse?'
I just started today and its going good.Couldnt do...
smile247
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™