has anyone heard about Maggie Drozd method

karinavayDecember 10, 2001

Has anyone heard about Maggie Drozd method?

Its supposed to be a diet plan. I was wondering if anyone heard anything about it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
AMY98115

ACTUALLY I ORDER THIS PLAN, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET, I WILL LET YOU KNOW ONCE I GET IT.

GOOD LUCK

Bookmark   December 18, 2001 at 3:49PM
karinavay

Thank you

Bookmark   December 25, 2001 at 9:23PM
susan1

Amy,
I looked this up by just punching in www.maggiedrozd.com and found the diet but no where does it say how much it costs. I'm assuming once I put in all my credit card info and press continue it will but I'm not about to do that. Very poor website. It said the distributor was Hollywood Health and Beauty but when doing a search for them I couldn't find them. I hope you got your stuff with no problem but I'm a little leary. Any feedback from anybody who knows something?

Bookmark   December 28, 2001 at 3:51PM
bg_mama

I ordered the plan and it arrived in about two weeks. I will start the regimen tomorrow......updates to follow.

Bookmark   January 29, 2006 at 10:43PM
santa_fe_girl

The Maggie Drozd method is a phony one. I got the capsules, gave me nothing else but stomach pain and really bad diarrhea. I've shipped the capsules back to them but no refund, no phone number from the company. I'll contact my bank and will try to get my money back through them. I'll just talk to the bank's dispute department. They've helped me before with companies like Maggie Drozd's.

Bookmark   March 1, 2006 at 11:40AM
faerieannette

I havent shipped my pills back yet but it is a scam! they had caused me intense joint pain so much so that it was painful to walk and bend my fingers! I would really like the address to send the pills back to. thanks

Annette

Bookmark   June 28, 2006 at 8:22PM
ianpancer_gmail_com

I am an attorney who is interested in representing consumers who would like to take legal action against fraudulent advertisers. Please contact me if you are interested to discuss your experience with the Maggie Drozd diet pills and the possibility of legal action.

My email address is ianpancer@gmail.com

Ian Pancer

Bookmark   October 12, 2008 at 12:31AM
kberendt

I have the phone number if you are interested to call for customer service.
They will give you the address and info for a safe return. I got my money back no problems with this company. The pills did not help me, but my friend did it and they worked for her. I think it depends on your body type, that is all.
I think it does work for some people, the fact that they offer the 30 day money back guarantee is a plus and lets people know that if you don't like the product or if it does not work for you, please return the empty bottle and get money back, no questions asked.
Here is the number: 1-888-526-8357

Bookmark   November 5, 2008 at 6:02PM
More Discussions
anti-aging
hello, looking for anti-aging products. Ideas?
tiggervan
In need of a great workout!!
We are in need of the machine that would give you the...
tonib40
Food expiration date
Is the 2 yr limit valid on canned food? Our garage...
joe_mn
patellofemoral syndrome, knee pain questions
Does anyone here have patellofemoral syndrome, which...
bug_girl
Do you own a masticating juicer?
Just bought an Omega and I was wondering if you peel...
msrose
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™